Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ready, Set, Go

Hi all,

I woke up early this morning with growing anticipation as I embark on my journey to Israel. With a set schedule and official airline tickets, my team and I are ready to leave. Just to give a little update, my team and I have been preparing for this trip since January. It has been filled with letter writing, stamp buying, and post office searching, which has led us to where we are today, two days prior to takeoff.


















The arduous packing process was, of course, a bit stressful. But my roomie (now formal roomie) and her family are aiding me in the storage process today. But first we must get Chinese food! LOL
I literally cannot count the number of Chinatown visits that I have endured this semester with her. She has been a great roommate and I cannot wait
to hear all of her stories from her summer adventures
abroad.



Now back to the land of milk and honey...
I don't know if I have quite prepared myself for this adventure. Nonetheless, I will have a great time and I will come back with CRAZY stories, just you wait and see :)

That's all folk! Happy Mother's Day and God Bless
~PSALM 37:4 ~ PSALM 118:24~  

No comments:

Post a Comment