Saturday, September 29, 2012

Yo se que vive mi redento, la vida en mi proclama

That's me!
Yes, I know my redeemer lives! I actually had the chance to see Nicole Mullen at a worship conference inside the Waldorf Astoria hotel earlier this month. She performed this song along with some of her other well known songs. I was so excited to see her!!..kinda wish I could have gotten a picture with her before she left.




 So, this little girl has been nineteen for a little over a month now WOAH! haha but seriously this is my last year as a teenager.




Also, there is a blog that I have been reading over for my possible trip to Peru here. It's a summer mission trip to Peru and their goal is to build strong Christ-centered relationships with the kids. I'm not sure if I will get the chance to go to the country but either way it's a great experience to get out in the world with a purpose. I'll keep everyone posted as to the outcome. My other plan is to participate in an International Ventures trip with my college. There are currently four trips available to East Africa, Turkey, Israel, and China.






19 years young!


I crossed another item off my to-do list last week, when I visited Levain Bakery on 72nd and Amsterdam. Their cookies are delicious, gooey and huge! Hmm I won't be having one of those for a long time but I at least I had the chance to try one.





No comments:

Post a Comment